We are updating our cancellation policies to offer you more opportunities to attend classes and utilize the online registration system effectively. The online system is available 24 hours/day for you to adjust your schedule accordingly. You may cancel and schedule using the system at any time. As a courtesy to other clients that may be waiting to attend a class, please cancel online, or notify the studio immediately if you will not be able to attend your class.
- 14 hour cancellation policy for classes
- 24 hour cancellation policy for private/duets
We understand emergencies happen, and now offer 2 “no charge” late cancellations annually. Please contact the studio by leaving a message via email, text or phone call to have those applied to your account as needed.
*Please note, we do not offer exceptions for rescheduling missed appointments, no shows, or late cancellations. Our teachers carefully plan their classes and time based on the schedule to give you the best possible experience.
Expiration dates on all regular priced packages is 6 months from the date of purchase. Classes on Monthly contract plans do not carry over and must be used within the month. Promo or Sale packages must be used within the specified timeframe. Expiration dates on our packages exist to help you attend regularly to achieve the goals you desire from a consistent pilates practice. We have a firm expiration date policy. We only offer medical holds, with a doctors note, in extenuating circumstances. Please purchase the package that best fits your schedule and goals. Unused classes/packages are non-refundable or transferrable.
Studio Courtesy/Etiquette Policy:
- In consideration of others, please silence your cell phone upon entering the studio. If you have a special circumstance, please plan to step outside to take any phone calls necessary.
- Please remove your shoes upon entering. You may wear grip socks or go barefoot for class.
- Please refrain from wearing strong scents or perfumes as a courtesy to our sensitive clients. Also, avoid using greasy lotions. This is not good for the equipment.
- Women should wear exercise leggings or comfortable pants. Men should wear athletic shorts with long compression shorts underneath or long athletic pants.
- Please avoid wearing clothing with zippers or sharp accessories as they can tear the equipment.
- Clean all equipment after use.
- Upon entering the studio, please be aware of classes that may be in session.
- Please arrive on time for class.